Workshops/Trainings (Only a few are listed)
For Student Leaders
- Jumping Hurdles: Developing a Closer Relationship with God
- DOA: Death of Appearance (Authentic Leadership)
- Now & Laters: Helping students develop a plan to lead now and later
For Adult Leaders
- Ministering to the Hip Hop Generation
- After The Music Stops (Developing & maintaining an effective youth ministry)
- The YOU in YOUth Ministry: Helping leaders stay true to the call of ministry.
- Using Technology Effectively for Christ. (Outreach)
- The Creativity of Christ in Church
- Youth Ministry as evangelism
Also available for: One on One Youth Ministry Coaching/Consulting:
- Training of adult and student leaders.
- Evaluating current and future youth ministry events/programs to highlight strengths and weaknesses.
- Developing a growth plan for your youth ministry.
- Developing a strategic plan to help you close the “back door” & get more student involved in ministry.
- Developing “key” community partnerships with schools, government organizations, and other not-for-profit organizations in order to make a lasting impact in the community.
For More Information please call 954-918-4384 or email